|Join the CSA
Members: Sponsor a candidate's membership application by logging into the Members Only Area.
Non-Members: Initiate your own membership application.
Join the Central Surgical Association
The Central Surgical Association is a prominent surgical society where top-quality clinical and academic work has been presented since 1940. The Central Surgical Region covers many of the most outstanding surgical programs in North America, and the Society has recently expanded its opportunity for membership outside its traditional regional boundaries. The object of this Association is to further the practice of Surgery in its various departments, as well as the study and investigation of surgical problems.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to interact with renowned surgeons, clinicians, teachers, and researchers
- For Active members, a subscription to the journal, Surgery
- Discounted Annual Meeting registration rates
- Access to the Members Only Area, Newsletters, and member correspondence
- For Active and Senior members, eligibility to serve on CSA committees
- For Active and Senior members, voting rights at the Annual Business Meeting
- CSA has a seat on the ACS Board of Governors, ACS Advisory Council for General Surgery, and the American Board of Surgery
- Understand the Types of CSA Membership, including eligibility criteria
- Read the CSA Membership Application Requirements
- Identify 1 Active/Senior Sponsor and 1 Active/Senior Endorser
- You will need to provide their email addresses in your submission.
- Copy of your CV
- Optional Letters of Recommendation from your Sponsor and/or Endorser (not required)
2023 Membership Cycle
Your completed application must be submitted prior to the March 1, 2023 deadline. All applications received during the year will be reviewed and voted on at the Annual Business Meeting.